Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TIISETSO THIBA'S NEW POEMS!



TEARS OF JOY 

By TIISETSO M THIBA



Tecolote ranunculus flower' scent
Its smell so sweet like your heady scent
It reminds me of you when you are not around
And I dream of you when my head
Hits the pillow every time I hit the hay
I wonder what lad did to deserve this best
I have thought my budge to divulge my sentiments was a vain
Your yes word made a soldier cry tears of joy
Like a calf in the rain
Is it a taboo for a soldier to cry out the pain?
Your sensitive soft elegant face
Makes me scared to touch you with my gross
Hands and left you with a deep scar
Your personality is so profound and so phenomenon
Solid like ants mind
Body beautiful like a bee one
I see plenty but I see no one match you
What I see from your inner beauty
Beauty outside it’s a complement
I seek your parent’s recipe
Your voice is so sharp like a saw and beat one of bird
You make me obsessed to confess
My inner sentiments that burning my torso
Your beauty is not displaced outside
But derived from within
My tears of joy falls into good hands
Your colour is so cute like peacock and macaws
Your beauty claws, claws deep into closet eyes
And make my heart malfunction
And beat like drums
And gallop like a stallion in race
Your moves hit me with long arm jab
 It’s a tears of joy when I touch this feeling
Your eyes looks like a baby’s one
And your look makes me loose lasting
 Damn my adore
This is romantic nostalgia
And oozes soul in essence


MOTHER’S COFFEE

By TISETSO M THIBA

Morning summer
Morning winter
I miss Mom’s Coffee
The taste was unusual, but special
Sweet Sugar, Strong Coffee, and cream of milk on top of a mug
Made by magic hands
And adorned by cream of profound love of Mom

* Tiisetso Thiba is a proficient South African poet, essayist and short story writer. He basks in the world of literature

No comments: